“Bones’ & Joints’ Care” with Glucosamine & Chondroitine
- Description and potential virtues
- Glucosamine is an amino sugar and plays an important role in the protein and lipid synthesis. It’s a precursor for a substance called glycosaminoglycan, which constitutes a major component of joint cartilage. Thus Glucosamine is beneficial for the cartilage structure and alleviates arthritis. It is naturally present in the shells of shellfish, animal bones, bone marrow, and fungi. In the US, it is one of the most common non-vitamin, non-mineral, dietary supplements used by adults.
- Chondroitine is a sulphated glycosaminoglycan composed of a chain of alternating sugars. It helps to treat osteoarthritis and is even approved and regulated as drug in Europe.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitine are commonly combined together, and are believed to support the structure and function of joints and is particularly interesting for people suffering from osteoarthritis.
- I typically prescribe “Bones’ and Joints’ Care” composition to strengthen bones; notably
- To treat back and joint pains, knee joints through its anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic virtues
- To repair cartilage, vertebrates, bones, muscles and tendons
- Recommended basic treatment
- Take 2 capsules a day with a large glass of water before meals, preferably in the morning and evening